Tuesday 14 January 2014

Fantasy Top Ten, or what I'm spending my lottery winnings on

Having built the ten-car extension to the mansion I would then park these beauties in reverse order:

No 10. The beautifully curvey BMW 507


No 9. A proper Fiat 500. Because you have to


No 8. Fiat strike again with the 124 Spyder - just to keep you on your toes


Lucky 7. Mercedes 300SL R107. Well, you need something reliable, don't you?


No 6. Lotus Europa. When I was ten years old, this was the car I was going to have when I grew up; it never happend - nor the car!


No 5. Mercedes 300 Gullwing. Get used to seeing Merc's here


No 4. Ferrari 250. I don't care how much, I just want one!


No 3. The E Type. They should have stopped at this and produced nothing else


No 2. Mercedes 280 Pagoda. Thanks' to the little old lady in Harrogate circa 1989. She let me look, she let me stare ...


No 1. Ferrari 275. Actually I would just by ten of these. I suppose that would have to be a Euro Lottery win, then?


And I would move somewhere warmer ... See you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment